Ox Jerky Chews
by Green and Wild's
Ox jerky chews are a 100% natural chew with a tough texture and rich flavour for a satisfying, long lasting chew. They make a great snack for dogs of all ages and sizes, especially dogs who enjoy chewing and require longer-lasting chew treats.
They are low in fat, high in protein, completely digestible and a perfect accompaniment for any healthy diet.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox tendon
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
- Crude protein 69.88%, Crude fat 24.49%, Humidity 12%, Crude ash 1.49%